V60 Ceramic Dripper - Size 02 - Tetsu Kasuya Model - Matte Black
Hario collaborated with winner of 2016 World Barista Championship, Mr. Tetsu Kasuya to produce the iconic V60. The ribs are slightly different to slow down the flow in order to have more control.
According to his competition method, the first 40% of water should be poured in the first 2 pours. He believes that the first 2 pours define the balance between acidity and sweetness whereas the rest of the 60% of water in the remaining pours defines strength of the brew. If you're interested to know more about the 4:6 method, you can watch his Youtube tutorial here.
Size 02 is the equivalent of size M which brews from 1-4 cups. As with all of Hario's products, this item is dishwasher safe. Made in Japan.